Uniform (see also Aprons - D+T & P.E. Kit)
• Trousers: smart, tailored, plain black school trousers of waist height and ankle length
(no jeans, chinos, leg pockets, jeggings or leggings).
• Bishop Heber school skirt: 26” standard length (available from Whitchurch Sports). To be worn with black opaque tights.
• Socks: black crew length.
• Shoes: hard soled, black shoes with a sensible heel with maximum heel height of 1”
(no trainers, regardless of colour, currently fashionable canvas shoes, boots, flip-flops, sandals).
• Royal blue polo shirt with ‘Heber’ logo.
• Black v-neck sweatshirt with ‘Heber’ logo
Black round-neck sweatshirt with ‘Heber’ logo
Black semi-fitted cotton jumper with ‘Heber’ logo
Dark navy fleece with the ‘Heber’ school badge.
Black fleece scarf with the ‘Heber’ School badge
Navy/red outdoor jacket with ‘Heber’ School badge.
• No other tops, jackets, jumpers or sweatshirts are permitted to be worn and students will be asked to remove them.
All of the above uniform (with logos) is available from:
Trutex Direct – Tel: 01200 421200 or www.trutexdirect.com (password LEA00419SA) https://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/html5/reader/production/default.aspx?pubname=&edid=c35ae926-9d98-4792-ad0a-cdb7d14cfb21
And Whitchurch Sports – Tel: 01948 665733 11a Watergate Street, Whitchurch, SY13 1DP (a delivery service is available to school). Shop opening times Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm. Whitchurch Sports- Home Page- Sports Equipment, Uniforms, Racquet Re-stringing, Trophies, Engraving (whitchurch-sports.co.uk) The uniform, as indicated above, is compulsory for ALL students in Years 7-11.
Use of Images of Students
Heber is very proud of the achievements of our Students. We often celebrate their successes within the School community allowing us to continue the tradition and culture that ‘Success breeds success’. Part of celebrating success often involves using photographs in our Newsletter, website and internally. Parents are given the opportunity to opt in when enrolling their children at Bishop Heber High School. Bishop Heber High School follows the guidelines as laid down by Cheshire West and Chester Local Authority and details are available on the website www.bishopheber.cheshire.sch.uk, or as a read-only copy in the School Library, or a hard copy may be requested from the Clerk to the Governors, Miss J Ashley, email@example.com